Tuesday, October 6, 2026

What Have I Been Up To...


 Good morning friend!  I've been a bit busy getting one appointment after another to deal with the lump that was found in my breast.  Tiny thing, says my surgeon...which is a God Blessed thing...but I'm so ready to get it Out!  That's happening tomorrow.  I can't wait.  I have been a bad blogger here on my sewing blog!  I have been busy though...


This one ended up with my granddaughter, Samantha...


I still have this one...seems no one likes chickens?


Done for my son in law, Tim.  He was a bull rider in his earlier days.


This rag quilt was for my Grandson-in-law, Everett.  He's a huge fisherman.


This is one I'm still playing around with...


Then, I made this tablecloth for Christmas in a 1950's style...I love how it turned out!  Reminder of my youth.


This rag quilt I did for a lovely friend...


Finally got this one quilted!  And I always attach a label!  150 yrs from now, someone might like knowing who created this quilt...Always label your work!
Well, I suppose I've lingered long enough.  I need to go get ready for my pre-surgery implantation of some fancy radar node.  It will allow the surgeon to hone in on the exact spot of the cancer.  So...until next time...
hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. I agree little thing or not get that out! Great blankets as always you rock at it.

    ReplyDelete